Monday, October 29, 2007

eerste stap op engels (first step on english)

although i wrote the title in dutch, i won't make the post in dutch too simply because i can't speak dutch. well. een beetje (a bit). ok. i have nothing to say, actually. i just want to learn how to write something in english. since english is my third language (the first is javanese and the second is indonesia) then i'm not used to write report, journal, or any else document in english, except my CV. (yeah.. writing CV in english is not as difficult as writing project report. *writing this short-and-not-important paragraph makes me blind and can't see any where to escape, can i do it?? can i write in english??* don't embarrass me just because my english is still messy. don't blame me if i made many mistakes in grammar and structure. i just want to learn.

3 comments: